S & D Flooring is a top tile company in Rockwall, TX. With over 10 years experience in the flooring industry, we can ensure your flooring installation project will be of the highest quality and last for as long as you own your home.
Tile is a versatile upgrade that will let you add decorative highlights to your kitchen, bath and other areas in your home. Depending on the material, tile can be very durable and last for years, so be sure to select a color and style you’ll enjoy for a long time.
Tile comes in two different categories: ceramic or stone. Within these categories, there many different options to choose from. To determine which type of tile best suits your needs, you need to consider what room in the home it will be in, the moisture content as well as how stain resistant it will need to be.
Tile floor selection considerations
When discussing your project, we will talk about these issues with you to make sure we pick out the proper materials for your home.
• What room or area will the tile be used?
• What size tile do you want?
• What type of material best suits your usage?
• Do you need a trim tile? If so, what type?
• Are there any specific needs or finishes you need?
Tile floor care and maintenance
Tile floors are very easy to care for and are almost maintenance free.
- Keep debris such as dirt off of the floor to prevent the abrasive from wearing on the tile finish.
- Vacuum and/or sweep regularly to prevent surface scratching. For a deeper clean use a damp mop and floor cleaner. Do NOT use ammonia or bleach-based, acidic, or abrasive cleaners.
- React to spills immediately by wiping them up with a soap and water mixture.
Looking for a tile flooring company to help you convert your property into a charming and attractive place? Then S&D Flooring is the service providing company you should employ for the efficient tile floor installation on your property.
The highly trained and skilled staff of the company provides you with the quality installation services to help you enjoy the pleasing and stylish interior of your property.